The Give Apple Leather Vegan Backpack | Black
Introducing the Give Backpack, made from AppleSkin. Crafted from 100% cruelty-free AppleSkin, a bio-based material produced by using residual fibres from the apple juice industry. Backed with lining made from recycled plastic bottles, this Give Backpack was built with versatility and contemporary style at its heart.
The spacious interior is accompanied by a supported compartment to accommodate and protect a 13-inch laptop along with a smaller front pocket to keep your essentials safe. It is also home to a bottle band which is designed to secure a bottle for when you’re on the go. With an additional large pocket at the front and a hidden back pocket this is the perfect backpack to support and organise a portable, busy lifestyle.
For every Give Backpack sold, a Caring for Life Class is funded for a child in Asia through ACTAsia.
- Dimensions H35cm x W26cm x D12cm
- Crafted using textured AppleSkin in black
- Lining made from recycled plastic bottles
- Double slider zipper closure
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Back padding for comfort
- ‘compassion lies within’ interior messaging
- 13-inch laptop pocket
- Interior privacy pocket
- Front zip pocket and hidden back pocket with gold zipper and signature Votch logo
- Elastic bottle support
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.