Nori Apple Leather Vegan Crossbody Bag | Black
By NAE Vegan Shoes
Nori, the shoulder bag with an adjustable strap made of Apple Leather: a material derived from the leftovers of the apple juice industry: a sustainable, innovative and cruelty free alternative.
This model has a lot of interior space in it's zipper pocket that as a flap with two magnetic buttons covering it; a great way to keep your belongings protected. This is a very functional bag, with an adjustable shoulder strap with a round silver buckle and an elegant aesthetic of a solid black pattern. The logo is discreetly placed on the centre of the flap and there is a label sewn on the inside. This bag is made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins. With a water resistant exterior and breathable lining made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Vegan leather made of AppleSkin, made from the disposable leftovers from the apple juice industry
- Lining: GOTS certified organic cotton
- Zipper and all metallic accessories made of nickel free metal
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Magnetic button closure
- Interior zip pocket
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsible, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and health safe
- One Size- Medium.
- Width x Height x Depth – 21 x 15 x 10 cm; 8.3 x 5.9 x 3.9 inches.
- Shoulder Strap length (maximum): 120 cm; 47.2 inches.
Care for Apple Leather:
- Clean your product using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the item to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Care for Organic Cotton:
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the product with a dry cloth.
- Clean them using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Leave them to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 310 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.