Nina Sileather™ Silicone Vegan Leather Mini Handbag | Periwinkle Blue
A playful yet chic mini handbag. Named after civil rights activist, singer and song writer, Nina Simone.
Made with Sileather™ Premier silicone vegan leather alternative. Soft material made from 100% silicone, which is processed from natural quartz sand, one of the most common elements found in nature. It utilises a non-solvent production technique with no use of PVC, PU or Chlorine elements, making Sileather a safe and healthy fabrics with no VOCs. Inherently flame resistant, water resistant and stain resistant. Also, durable and abrasion resistant, with inherent antibacterial properties
- Periwinkle blue mini handbag.
- Made from Premier by SiLeather - a textile made from silicone.
- Open interior with space for a wallet, phone, keys, sunglasses and a notebook.
- Detachable shoulder strap.
- Silver toned hardware.
- Delivered in an organic cotton dust bag.
- Made in Italy.
- Width: 21 cm
- Height (body of bag): 18 cm
- Height (to top of handles): 29 cm
- Depth: 10 cm
- Shoulder strap drop 54 cm (22")
This product is crafted from Premier by SiLeather: a non-woven textile made with silicone. It is robust and water resistant. Clean with a soft sponge or cloth using water. For tougher stains, mix 30g of an eco-friendly detergent with 1 litre of water and sponge affected area.
Vegan, cruelty-free. PETA Approved
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 310 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.