Marseille 20 Recycled Vegan Trainers | Blue
Each pair of Marseille 20 is made from 8 plastic bottles fished in the sea.
To collect as many plastic bottles as possible, Corail set up a crew of fishermen from Marseille, who know the Mediterranean coasts better than anyone else and who have already collected more than four tons of waste off Marseille, France. Once collected, the waste is washed, sorted, crushed and finally transformed into yarn to offer you a 100% recycled fabric.
- Upper: Recycled polyester fabric from Marseille plastic bottles
- Recycled polyester lining made with recycled plastic bottles
- Recycled polyester laces made with recycled plastic bottles
- Recycled insole made with recycled plastic bottles
- Outer sole made of natural rubber (30%) and recycled plastic (70%)
Corail shoes fit "normally", so choose your usual size. However, if you hesitate between two sizes, Corail advises you to take the smaller one.
For small spots mix as much washing-up liquid as bicarbonate of soda in a glass until you have a sort of cleaning paste. Take a little and scrub the dirty area with a wet toothbrush (always in a circular motion). You can use this product both for the canvas and for the reinforcements or the sole.
Hand made in an artisanal workshop near Porto, Portugal which has been making shoes by hand for generations. The result is quality finishes, robust and durable assembly and production under the best possible conditions.
Cruelty free & PETA- approved vegan.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.