Virtuose Grape Leather Vegan Purse | Burgundy
Discover the Virtuose pretty purse with couture finishings. The golden details and the play of materials give it a crazy charm, just like its materials, eco-friendly!
- Eco-friendly grape leather made in Italy (27.5% grape and vegetable oils, 52.5% recycled polyester, 20% water polyurethane)
- Flap: eco-friendly material made from the highest quality recycled synthetic fibres, solvent free (29% recycled polyester, 53% polyester, 18% polyurethane)
- One zipped compartment and 4 card slots inside
- Golden detail
- Available in Black, Bordeaux, Midnight Blue
Size: length 11 cm, width 14 cm
Care: To clean your wallet, use a sponge soaked in soapy water and wrung out well. Choose a soft, non-abrasive sponge. For imitation suede models, rub gently with a crepe brush.
Do not use any other cleaning product: no specific product for leather, no vinegar, no alcohol or any chemical products.
Made in Portugal. Cruelty free & Vegan.
Grape Leather: Grape leather is created using waste from wine-making – Italian company Vegea worked to solve a food-waste problem in Italy's wine industry by taking leftover grapes and using them to craft a high-quality leather-like material.
Every 10 litres of wine can produce 2.5 litres of waste such as shells, skins and cores, which are usually discarded. Vegea (the name is a combination of “vegan” and “gea”, meaning Earth) has won a H&M Global Change Award and been used in H&M's Conscious Exclusive Collection, as well as for interiors in Bentley's electric cars.
The leather is made by dehydrating the grape residue and combining it with vegetable oil and water-based polyurethane. It is then coated with organic cotton. Vegea re-uses any water used in its production process, and the final material contains only minimal amounts of non-toxic chemical reagents.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.