Gabe Vegan Leather Mid-Calf Western Boots | Black
Gabe is a mid-calf western boot with small heels, smooth vegan leather upper, and plant-based lining. The Gabe is the lower version of Good Guys Lucky high-top western boots.
This new addition to their western boot collection with a mid-height is easy to style. Tuck your skinny jeans or straight leg pants inside, wear them with a pair of denim or a dress; these boots are versatile and chic and will add an elegant classic "western" touch.
- Eco-friendly vegan leather upper (microfibre )
- Plant-based lining made of Corn and recycled materials
- Thick elastomer sole
- Side straps for a better grip
- 5cm wooden stack heel with rubber top lift
- Lightly padded footbed
- All materials are sourced and produced in Europe and certified Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 class
Boxes are made of recycled paper. With each pair of shoes, you will find a high-quality Good Guys cotton bag made in Italy that you can use for carrying your personal items while traveling or wrap and protect your shoes in your suitcase.
Made in Portugal, in a small fair-trade company working under EU law, respecting labor rights and the environment. Vegan & cruelty-free.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.