Apple Leather Vegan iPhone 13 Case | Black
By Oliver Co. London
A timeless minimal iPhone case, designed to last. Made from certified recycled TPU and Apple Leather with MagSafe technology and microfibre suede lining.
- Crafted from recycled TPU & Apple Leather
- Compatible with MagSafe charging & accessories
- 360 degree protection for camera & screen
- Microfibre lining to protect from scratches
- Ultra slim minimalist design
- Available with personalisation
- 2 year warranty
- Case: The case contains 50% certified recycled TPU material.
- Leather: Apple Leather is an OEKO-TEX certified premium bio-based fabric made using apple waste from the fruit juice and compote industry.
- Lining: Premium Microfibre suede
- The apple by-product comes from Bolzano in Italy, one of the world's largest apple-producing regions. Due to the shear scale, it is faced with a significant amount of waste. The leather up-cycles this unused apple to create a material with considerably reduced environmental impact.
- L - 150mm
- W - 75mm
- D - 12mm
Also available in iPhone 13 Pro
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 310 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.