Zipped Apple Leather Vegan Essentials Bag | Black
By Oliver Co. London
Whether it's for your tech, toiletries, or everyday carry, the essentials bag has got you covered. A sophisticated design featuring a spacious inner compartment with 3 pockets to keep you organised.
- Spacious main compartment with wide mouth opening.
- 2 small & 1 large pocket with apple leather detailing
- Outer is made from Apple Leather, a premium plant-based material made from waste apples.
- Durable waterproof lining
- Polished silver zip
- Oliver Co blind embossing
Materials & Sustainability
Apple Leather is an OEKO-TEX certified premium bio-based fabric made using apple waste from the fruit juice and compote industry.
The apple by-product comes from Bolzano in Italy, one of the world's largest apple-producing regions. Due to the scale, it is faced with a significant amount of waste. The leather up-cycles this unused apple to create a material with considerably reduced environmental impact.
- Lining: Oxford cotton/polyester lining
- L - 250mm W - 150mm D - 80mm
- Hand-painted edges
- Polyester Stitching
- Embossed Oliver Co. logo inside
Designed in London, ethically made in Istanbul, Turkey
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 310 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.