Bridge-Bit Cactus Leather Vegan Loafer | Black
By Ross Oliver
The Bridge-Bit Loafer started off as a concept design back in 2019, and took design inspiration from the Clifton suspension bridge. Following a year of meticulous refining, the Bridge-Bit Loafer was officially released Spring 2021 and shortly after, was nominated for footwear designer of the year award.
- Upper: Cactus “Nopal” Leather
- Hand stitched apron
- Fully lined with black Cactus leather
- Handmade brass finished Bridge Buckle
- Blake stitched Construction for a lifetime of wear
Low profile rubber sole
Step 1- Where possible, always try and use a shoe horn to prevent any stress or damage to the shoe.
Step 2- When shoes are not in use, use shoe trees to help maintain shape, absorb moisture and soften creases as they dry out.
Step 3- To maintain the leather, Ross Oliver recommends regular use of care products such as a good conditioning cream or polish.
Recommended Care Schedule:
- Daily use: weekly applications
- Weekly use: monthly application
- Monthly use: quarterly application
Handmade in England by traditional British artisans, using sumptuous and sustainable Cactus leather, this design echoes tradition, originality and modernism. Cruelty-free & vegan.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 310 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.