Recycled 925 Sterling Silver & Fairtrade Rose Gold Red Rutile Magpie Necklace | 9ct & Silver
By JULIA THOMPSON JEWELLERY
Demonstrate your wild and untamed individuality with this enchanting Silver & Fairtrade Rose Gold Red Rutile Magpie Necklace that exudes stylish sophistication.
Exhibiting subtle contrasting areas of satin relief and high polish the necklace depicts the iconic ‘Two for Joy’ silver birds in flight ready to nest with their treasure, a captivating claw set red rutile quartz with natural reflective shard like inclusions.
Anticipate admiring looks when wearing this classical yet contemporary designer piece with warm Fairtrade rose gold twig work, unique adjustable handmade silver chain, secure Fairtrade rose gold ‘S’ hook clasp and Herkimer diamond quartz detailing.
Wear against the décolleté to add warmth to your skin tone, layered over a silk shirt or even a heavy knit jumper to really add that exquisite finishing touch. Couple with a pair of warm red tonal Fairtrade Rose Gold Leaf Studs to suitably honour your wild uniqueness.
- Recycled 925 sterling silver
- Fairtrade 9ct rose gold branch detail from Sotrami, Peru
- 22mm x 16mm pear red rutile quartz
- Handmade silver 18″ adjustable chain with Herkimer diamond quartz detailing
- Secure handmade Fairtrade 9ct rose gold ‘S’ hook clasp
- Birmingham Assay Hallmark – England
- Luxury branded eco packaging
Sustainably and ethically made.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 310 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.