Anita Vegan Leather Boots | Black
A nod to the alluring Anita Pallenberg, the ANITA is the perfect 70s boot, with a sleek-fitting shape, a solid wood heel, and an ankle strap featuring our signature T+T wax stamp hardware.
- Life Nappa upper and lining
- Zipper on the inside ankle
- Signature metal T+T wax stamp hardware
- Orthopedic memory foam insole
- Recyclable rubber outsole
- 2 inch / 50 mm heel
- FSC-certified sustainably harvested beech wood heel
- Naturally occurring variations in the wood are expected and make each pair unique
- Made in Italy
Sizing: shoes run true to US sizing, but are available in whole sizes only. If you are a half size please go up to the nearest whole size.
Vegan and cruelty-free.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to VAT and/or import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.