Delta Handcrafted Cork Vegan Large Clutch Pouch | Navy
The Murmali Delta is a large clutch that will allow you to carry all your belongings for any kind of occasion, casual or formal. You can use it as a chic briefcase for your work or as a modern large clutch for a night out. It also features a detachable side cork band that allows the bag to be carried by the wrist.
Ethically handcrafted in Portugal
PETA approved, made of 100% cruelty-free materials
- Outer material: 100% Cork Fabric
- Lining material: 54% Linen, 46% Cotton
- Metal hardware: Gold plated solid brass
Size & Details
- Size: 27 (H) x 35 (W) x 5 (max. D) cm
- Detachable wrist strap 17 cm
- One internal zipper pocket
- Two internal slide cork pockets
- Laser engraved unique serial number
- Hand painted edges
- Delivered in branded solid box (38 x 30 x 10 cm)
- Care Card and Dust bag included
Murmali cork fabric is a natural, 100% biodegradable material. The way the cork fabric is processed allows the material to retain all the qualities that “raw” cork is known for: water resistant, incredibly lightweight, soft to the touch, stain and abrasion resistant, hypoallergenic.
Cork fabric is obtained directly from the outer bark of the cork oak, which grows predominantly in the Mediterranean Sea. This remarkable tree has a bark whose properties and regeneration are unique throughout the plant kingdom. Cork oak trees can live to about 180 years old, meaning that each tree allows 17–20 cork bark collections. After the harvesting, the tree regenerates, allowing cork to be harvested again after nine years. Bark harvesting has taken place for centuries in the same way, manually, without the need for environmentally damaging mechanization.
All Murmali bags are produced in a small village in the South of Portu
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.