Sara Cork Vegan Chain Wallet Purse | Gold Speckled
The Sara wallet purse is perfect for the girl on the go. This vegan wallet is great for daily use and doubles as a purse – just add the detachable gold chain or crossbody strap. This convertible wallet is handcrafted from gold speckled cork premium cork from Portugal.
- Handcrafted with natural, biodegradable, vegan cork fabric, speckled with gold
- Lined with recycled polyester made with plastic bottles combined with organic cotton
- Dimensions: 7.75” Width x 4” Height x 1” Depth
- Adjustable crossbody strap drop: 18” to 21.5”
- Gold chain strap drop: 21"
- 4 interior credit card slots, 1 zipper pocket, 1 bill pocket
- Can fit an iPhone 12 Plus inside
- Double magnetic closure
- Detachable gold chain strap
- Organic cotton Svala dust bag included
Cork: Cork leather has existed for many decades – in Portugal, where there is an abundance of cork trees, it's a frequently used product among local artisans. Cork is removed from the tree without having to cut the tree down, and regrows after the process, allowing the tree to keep absorbing CO2 from the air in order to regrow the bark.
Cork trees used for harvesting cork can harvest up to five times more CO2 than trees that aren't used for cork production – this is one case where industries are actually positive for the planet. Cork trees in Portugal help offset up to 10 million tonnes of carbon every year. Hence, cork is a naturally regenerative material that renews itself, making it a friend to both the environment and animals, as it's a great replacement for animal skins in fashion. It has been used by Calvin Klein, Jimmy Choo, and Chloè.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.