Bistrot Vegan Suede Mid-Heel Pumps | Nude
Bistrot are vegan pumps designed to be worn all day, at any time and in perfect combination with any of your daily outfits. Their semi-square tip gives them a trendy boho-chic touch that will delicately wrap your feet. This model has a wide mid-height heel that makes them comfortable and stable.
- Upper: recycled polyester (PET from recycled bottles) + recycled polyurethane + polyamide
- Lining: polyurethane + polyester + vinyl
- Insole: Recycled polyurethane compounds, FSC-certified cardboard, cellulose and other recycled insoles
- Outsole: Recycled rubber from shoe waste
- Heel: ABS + polyurethane
- Heel Lining: recycled polyester + polyamide
Bistrot will adjust perfectly to your feet, so choose your usual size. Wide mid-height heel. Heel height: 6cm (size 37) / 6.8cm (size 43).
Vegan suede: delicately brush your Urbanima shoes with a soft bristle shoe brush. For more persistent stains you can use a rubber before gently brushing them. Vegan leather (Heel): wipe with a clean, damp cloth. For stubborn marks, you can add some mild detergent to the cloth.
Urbanima shoes are designed and manufactured in Alicante, Spain. PETA Approved Vegan.
Upper: recycled polyester (PET from recycled bottles) + recycled polyurethane + polyamide. Lining: polyurethane + polyester + vinyl. Insole: Recycled polyurethane compounds, FSC-certified cardboard, cellulose and other recycled insoles. Outsole: Recycled rubber from shoe waste. Heel: ABS + polyurethane. Heel Lining: recycled polyester + polyamide.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.