Iris Apple Leather Vegan Mini Saddle Bag | Nude
By Mio Mojo
Finally, a statement mini bag that you can wear also for your night out! It’s ideal also as a grab-and-go bag when you want to keep things light for a short city walk or have a quick coffee with friends.
Made in Italy with the greatest attention to detail, Iris is the perfect match between classy and casual style. Great with a nice evening dress but also with jeans and t-shirt! So versatile, the perfect piece in every stylish and conscious girl’s wardrobe.
- Body in AppleSkin: an innovative leather alternative with a high content of natural waste, from the skin and core apple waste of the food industry
- Lining: 100% recycled from plastic bottles
- Miomojo metal details in elegant light-gold finishing, allergy and nickel-free
- Metal light-gold zipper
- Flap closure with press button
- Inside zipped pocket
- Shoulder drop 37 cm/ 14.5" - Handwear drop 19 cm/ 7.4”
Size: 18 (L) x 6 (W) x 15 (H) cm / 7"(L) x 2.3"(W) x 5.9"(H)
- Do not machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron, do not dry clean
Clean with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use chemicals or solvents. Store the product in its original dustbag. Store in a cool and dry place, away from heat, direct sunlight and moisture.
Designed and made in Bergamo, Italy. PETA-Approved vegan.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 310 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.