Mini Kayamb Grape Leather Vegan Handbag | Burgundy
By Minuit sur Terre
The mini version of the pretty retro Kayamb bag. Smaller in size, it will be perfect for all your daily outings. To wear by hand, thanks to its pretty wooden handle, or with its shoulder strap, its chic look will bring the final touch to all your outfits, while respecting your convictions: it is designed with eco-friendly materials that reduce its environmental impact.
- Eco-friendly Italian grape leather made from vineyard waste (grape marc) and vegetable oils
- Lining: recycled plastic bottles removed from the Mediterranean sea
- Zip closure
- 3 interior compartments and one central zipped pocket
- One interior patch pocket for cards
- Shoulder strap 3 cm wide and 120 cm long (including hooks)
- Wooden handles, 15cm diameter
Size: Length 30 cm, height 25 cm, depth 13cm
Care: To clean your bag, use a sponge soaked in soapy water. Choose a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid scrubbing in order not to damage the textured surface of the bag. Dry after with a clean cloth.
Do not use any other cleaning product for your bag: no products intended for leather, no vinegar, no alcohol or chemical products.
Made in Portugal. Cruelty free & Vegan.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 310 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.