Brigitte Vegan Leather Heel | Golden
Duly named after bombshell Brigitte Bardot, the BRIGITTE might possibly be the sexiest heel you’ll ever see on your foot. It features sleek toplines, a deep V at the arch of the foot, and our ornate T+T wax stamp hardware at the toe.
- Life Nappa upper and lining
- Recycled plastic bottle Microsuede heel cup
- Signature metal T+T wax stamp hardware
- Orthopedic memory foam insole
- Recyclable rubber outsole
- 3.7 inch / 95 mm heel
- Made in Italy
Sizing: shoes run true to US sizing, but are available in whole sizes only. For this style, if you are a half size, we recommend going down to the nearest whole size.
Vegan and cruelty-free.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.