Desserto® Cactus Leather Vegan Ballerina Pumps | Black
Timeless ballerina pumps featured in Desserto® Cactus Vegan Leather.
- Upper: Desserto® cactus leather - sustainable and organic material made of Nopal cactus plant. It's soft and smooth finish mimics high quality leather
- Lining: Breathable fabric and apple leather. Apple Leather- A bio-based, innovative and highly sustainable vegan leather from the skin and core waste recovered from the food industry. Material contains approx 20-30% apple fibre created in Bolzano, Italy
- Shoe sole is made of recycled rubber
- Colour: Black
- Heel height: 1 cm
Desserto® is a highly sustainable, plant-based vegan leather made of the nopal cactus plant. It is remarkably soft to the touch, with excellent durability and resilience. Cactus leather meets the most stringent quality and environmental standards.
Sizing - Sizes for Bohema shoes may vary from product to product. Please refer to cm and inch measurements below for more accurate sizing.
Shoes are oversized, e.g. 36 corresponds to regular 37.
All components are 100% vegan. Shoes are hand made in Poland.
Cactus Leather: Mexican company Desserto offers eco-friendly innovation by creating a leather made from the nopal cactus, which grows locally in Mexico and needs hardly any water to grow. This alone makes it a winner over animal leather, which is very water-intensive. The founders of Desserto have said that the use of this material, in the place of animal skins or traditionally made synthetic leathers, may result in a 32-42% reduction in plastic waste, depending on the amount of cactus used.
The material is made from an organic cactus-derived formula, with a backing made from recycled polyester and recycled cotton. It is made to last: with a focus on durability, the company has ensured that the textile is resistant to water, rubbing, and tearing. It also has a smooth, high-quality finish.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.