Cassidy Recycled Fiber Vegan Nappa Leather Boots | Saddle Brown
Sleek, sustainable, and made to keep up with your everyday adventures, the Cassidy boot is your new tried and true companion. The pointed almond toe adds sophistication while the 2-inch block heel keeps you perfectly elevated and able to walk for miles. We'll be rotating materials and colors throughout our wardrobe because the Cassidy style will not be leaving our feet.
- Vegan Nappa upper made from 100% recycled fibers
- Lining made from natural, renewable resources, polyols, or plant-based molecules, are taken from corn, grain, and seeds to comprise a non-petroleum and performance based leather alternative
- 2-inch Vegan Nappa covered heel
- Regenerated rubber sole
- YKK metal side zipper
- Luxe Italian vegan materials
Sylven's vegan nappa leather is made without any virgin plastics and using a water-based manufacturing process. Contrary to its name, this water-based process still uses 95% less water than the standard chemical process. Energy consumption is also reduced in this process by roughly 55%.
Handcrafted in Italy. Vegan and cruelty-free.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.