Oliver Vegan Leather Chelsea Boot | White
By Good Guys Don't Wear Leather
We are proud to introduce a new line of essentials hand-made shoes and boots by the Good Guys Don't Wear Leather. They are made in Italy by a family-owned atelier based in the Marche Region, between the sea and the hills.
These vegan leather Chelsea boots are made from the highest quality vegan materials. OLIVER's construction is called 'Climb-Stitched.' This technique means the Upper shoe part and the Lining are stitched to the sole together. The stitches are visible all around the welt, and this technique allows the boots to be re-soled if necessary. Good Guys use a lightweight and durable rubber sole that allows extra comfort and no "break-in" period. OLIVER is a stylish and elegant pair of boots, perfect for travellers and city-dwellers who want to walk miles in style
- Vegan leather microfiber upper using a non-woven technology
- The lining is plant-based, made from corn. It is V-label certified. It's 100% recycled and recyclable.
- Oekotex Standard 100 Class approved.
- Strong Black elastics on both side
- Woven Yellow and Black puller in the back
- Lightweight Rubber sole
- Climb-stitched construction
Sizing: The fitting is accurate. If you are between two sizes, it is suggested to order up.
Boxes are made of recycled paper. With each pair of shoes, you will find a high-quality Good Guys cotton bag made in Italy that you can use for carrying your personal items while travelling or wrap and protect your shoes in your suitcase.
PETA approved, vegan and cruelty-free.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 310 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.