Women's Vegan Supima® Cotton Pea Coat | Multiple Colours
The Pea Coat is designed to keep you warm and shielded from the harshest weather. Features a traditional pea silhouette with double-breasted front, wide notch lapels and a single vent.
To keep you warm this coat has a thermal insulated lining made from 100% recycled polyester. It has been cut from a thick gauge fabric made in Italy using Supima® cotton, grown in the USA under the Better Cotton Initiative. Supima® cotton has an extra long staple (fibre) length which gives the coat a beautiful softness and lustre, it is also very strong and is more resistant to pilling. Lined from Italian made REACH certified viscose, the silky finish allows easy sliding over layers. The front of the jacket is embellished with matte finish buttons made from recycled compressed paper and resin. One of the reasons for the pea coats timeless appeal is its ability to enhance a variety of outfits.Features:
- Coat has been cut from a thick gauge fabric made in Italy using Supima® cotton, grown in the USA under the Better Cotton Initiative (Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified certificate 1108929.0)
- Thermal insulated lining made in Italy from 100% recycled polyester (100% RPU certified to ISO 14021:2016, Oeko Tex® standard 100 certificate 960031.0)
- Italian made REACH certified viscose lining
- Embellished with matte finish buttons made from recycled compressed paper and resin (Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified).
- Two deep slip pockets
- One button up inside pocket
Ethically produced in small batches in Tuscany, Italy. Cruelty Free & Vegan.
This product is certified carbon-neutral. It is delivered to you through a plastic free carbon-neutral supply chain in paper and cardboard packaging. All the materials in the deliveries are environmentally friendly, sustainable and can be recycled.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.