Kayangan Vegan Silk & Organic Linen V-neck Cami | Orange
Fiercely feminine, this A-line cami in lightweight lyocell/organic linen jersey looks and feels like floating. Narrow straps and a flattering low V-neck design sit delicately on the skin and strike the perfect balance of pretty and unpolished.
Also available black beauty.
- Delicate straps
- Split stepped hem - back 2cm longer than front
- A textured, lightweight and slightly sheer soft jersey fabric with a matte look
- Composition: 70% lyocell / 30% organic linen
- Construction: single jersey
- Low environmental impact: Lyocell is made from wood pulp in a closed-loop system reusing water and chemicals. Organic linen is grown using rainwater for irrigation only and without any chemical fertilizers, pesticides or insecticides.
- Slim yet relaxed fit
- True to size
- Length: front length is 65cm and back length 67cm in size S
- Model wears size S and is 173cm / 5'8" tall
- Find your right size in our size guide
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to VAT and/or import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.