Panjin Vegan Leather Wrap Skirt | Dark Green
VILDNIS made it their mission to source an eco-friendly faux leather, and finally the search has paid off with the resulting treasure of the Misty Forest collection: the Panjin skirt. Designed using an incredibly leather-like Greenguard certified fabric, this A-line skirt has a layered wrap aesthetic and asymmetric stitching that sets it apart from the leather skirts of days gone by. Its standout dark green hue is beautifully offset by exposed gunmetal zips.
- True wrap
- Inside button to keep wrap in place
- Overlaid zip at front
- Asymmetric hem at front
- Asymmetric yoke seam at back
- A leather look fabric that feels like the real thing but is animal friendly
- Soft and breathable
- Fabric name: Polyurethane Ultrafabrics
- Composition: 100% Polycarbonate Polyurethane Surface. 65% polyester / 35% rayon backing.
- Construction: leather look
- Low environmental impact: Ultrafabric's Brisa Fresco fabric is an earth-friendly version of PU, reusing over 99% of the solvents used in production. It's Greenguard certification ensures it meets stringent chemical emission limits resulting in no toxic by-products, no plasticizer phthalates and no triclosan amongst other things.
- Snug fit
- True to size
- Length: 49cm in size S
- Model wears size S and is 170cm / 5'7" tall
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to VAT and/or import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.