Alpha Prima Grape Leather Vegan Trainers | Black & White
By Zeta Shoes
Zèta design recycled and recyclable vegan trainers with the lowest possible environmental impact. With each step you take, you support a brand that respects animals, the planet and its people.
- Upper: Grape plant material made from waste from wine production (72% grape 28% water-based PU)
- Inner lining: mesh made from plastic bottles recovered from the Mediterranean (100%)
- Laces: recycled plastic (100%)
- Removable insole: recycled cork (100%)
- Outsole: recycled synthetic rubber (70%)
- Glue: upgraded latex
Packaged in a recycled cardboard shoe box. Flyer made from recycled paper (30%) and organic grape residues (15%).
Designed in Bordeaux, France. Shoes are assembled by hand in the Porto region of Portugal with respect for people.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 310 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.