Penelope Recycled Nylon Vegan Backpack | Light Blue By Mio Mojo
Make a statement of change and embrace your NEW normal with this casual yet sleek backpack, recycled from fishing nets. With its contemporary details, this updated version of Mio Mojo's bestseller Penelope shows that style and sustainability can go hand in hand.
This minimal and modern backpack offers enough space to carry your essentials from morning to evening and is enhanced with beautiful, modern details and great functionality.
- Certified, resistant and thick nylon, 40% recycled
- Miomojo branded lining, 100% recycled from plastic bottles
- Miomojo metal hardware in matt black finishing, nickel and allergy-free
- Miomojo branded pullers in soft silicon material
- High quality webbing
- Secure closure with metal snap and buckle
- 2 side snap buttons for wide opening
- Adjustable handles
- 1 interior zip pocket
- 1 outside zip pocket for easy access
- 1 interior padded compartment H max 30 cm
- Top handle
- Statement patches
Size: 30 (L) Bottom, 44 (L) Top open x 15 (W) x 33 (H) cm / 12"(L) Bottom, 17” (L) Top open x 5"(W) x 13"(H).
Designed in Bergamo, Italy. PETA-Approved vegan.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.