Amanda+Coco Recycled PET Quilted Vegan Backpack & Pencil Case | Pink By Mio Mojo
Make a powerful statement of change with this gorgeous bundle, recycled from plastic bottles. With its padded and quilted design, these accessories, in a versatile and subtle powder pink version, show that style and sustainability can go hand in hand.
The padded soft backpack offers enough space to carry your essentials from morning to evening and is enhanced with statement patches and great functionality thanks to the outside pockets on the side and back.
Together with the pencil case, it’s a gorgeous combo. With its practical handle, the compact pencil case is perfect for a myriad of uses: your everyday life, make-up, pens and pencils, tech accessories, hair accessories…and so many more!
- Certified, high quality polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- Miomojo branded lining, 100% recycled from plastic bottles
- Miomojo metal details in matt silver finishing, allergy and nickel-free
- High quality webbing
R-PET requires 86% less water, consumes 70% less energy and produces 75% fewer CO2 emissions than regular virgin polyester.
- Wide opening with drawstring
- 1 back pocket with zip
- 2 side pockets with magnets
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- 1 interior pocket with zip
- 2 interior slide pockets
- Top handle
- Statement silicon patch
Pencil Case Features:
- Wide opening with zip
- With practical handle
- 1 slide pocket
- Soft silicon pullers
- Statement patch
- Backpack: 30 (L) x 15 (W) x 36 (H) cm / 12" (L) x 5.9"(W) x 14.2"(H)
- Pencil case: 7.5 (L) x 6 (W) x 20.5 (H) cm / 3"(L) x 2.3 "(W) x 8"(H)
Tested and certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard) at every step in the production chain, providing full transparency and traceability.
Designed in Bergamo, Italy. PETA Approved Vegan.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.