Evolve Sustainable Vegan Leather & Mesh Unisex Trainer | Black By Humans Are Vain
One of our bestselling brands, Humans Are Vain are a contemporary eco-sustainable vegan brand from Sweden who put sustainable materials at the forefront of their design process. They fuse timeless contemporary design with innovative production methods and recycled materials, such as a polyester made from up-cycled ocean trash, recycled rubber and recycled cotton. All their packaging is recycled.
The Evolve trainer is one of the most innovative and sustainable trainer in Humans Are Vain collection with the upper part been made from cornfiber and vegan leather, the lining made from recycled PET and cornfiber and the sole made from recycled materials. This lightweight and comforatble sneaker has been designed in Sweden to be fully circular and is ethically produced by skilled artisans in Portugal.
- Toe, lace, tongue and heel area made from a vegan eco-microfiber which is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly and highly resistant, even against chemical agents. This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment
- Air mesh side panels made from an innovative polyester produced by DuPont obtained from fermentation of glucose and processing of corn seeds.
- Eco-microfiber lining and insock made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber. This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast drying and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 class and Global Recycling Standard certification
- Sole made from recycled rubber (70% recycled rubber)
- Insole padding made from a high density recycled cork and foam for extra comfort
- Laces made from 100% organic cotton
- Upper paddings made from natural latex
- Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled material (80% recycled)
- Insole board made from recycled material
- 100% made with water based glues
- Weighs 400 grams per shoe on a size 41
- Vegan & cruelty-free.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.