Ando Econyl® Satchel | Multiple Colours
Inspired by photography, modern architecture and alternative music, the path of 457 Anew is one that constantly strives for a balance between art and a circular economy. Featured in Fashion Magazine and La Presse, 457 Anew is a garment label with sustainability at its core. Their design process is in constant evaluation and evolution.
- ECONYL® water repellent twill fabric made from discarded fish nets and carpet fiber waste
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK METALUXE® zippers
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste
- Signature hardware detail made from Quebec aluminium
- Signature rubber patch detail (interior)
- Adjustable straps can be hand-held, over shoulder or crossbody
- Exterior and Interior zipper pockets
- Appx. 13" length x 11" high
An innovative luxury Italian nylon made from waste (such as fish nets and carpet fiber) that uses no new resources and is infinitely recyclable.
457 Anew ensures that fair and equitable labour standards are met.
The brand does not use plastic in any of their packaging, and all their packaging, including their labels and tags, are made locally in Canada on FSC paper.
Handmade in Canada.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery.
If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately and directly.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based.
See Delivery page for full details
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. Please email us at email@example.com.
See Returns page for full details.