Simma Tote Bag | Black Piñatex®
The Simma Tote in Piñatex® can take you from work to the weekend. This lightweight bag is large enough to hold your daily essentials, including a 13” Macbook. It's practical, stylish and completely sustainable; a win for your wardrobe and the planet!
This tote is handcrafted with the natural, innovative Piñatex® fabric, made from pineapple leaf fiber gathered by partner farming cooperatives in the Philippines. Piñatex® fibres are the by-product of the pineapple harvest. No extra land, water, fertiliser or pesticides are required to produce the raw material. No pineapples are harmed in the making of Piñatex®!
Also available in Black or Brown Vegan Leather or Natural Cork.
- Outer material: Piñatex® (80% pineapple leaf fibres, 20% PLA fibres)
- Dimensions: 12.2” Width x 13” Height x 4” Depth.
- Inner liner: Black recycled polyester (made with plastic bottles combined with organic cotton)
- Interior: pocket 8” Width x 7” Height stores smartphone
- Strap drop: 9”.
- Closing: Hidden magnetic button
- Detachable silver Svala swallow charm.
- Organic cotton Svala dust bag included.
Vegan and cruelty free. Made in Los Angeles.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.