Catherine Vegan Suede Flat | Black
A name that is synonymous with elegance and sophistication: Catherine, a vegan ballerina flat revisits the outfit created by Coco Chanel in the '50s and '60s.
Black vegan suede upper, black patent toe and a small bow that, together with the grosgrain fabric ribbon, frames the silhouette of this timeless shoe.
Impeccable with cigarette trousers or with a skirt, Catherine is the chic choice that reflects the needs of those who love the vintage style or want to add a sophisticated detail to a basic look.
- Upper: high-quality vegan microfibre material similar to suede leather. It is a top-level technology product, composed of ultra-fine polyester fibres. This fabric is soft and pleasant to the touch but strong, breathable and easy to clean. Unlike suede, this material is waterproof.
- Toe: rounded in natural vegan patent leather.
- Insole: microfibre.
- Sole: recycled rubber.
Heel: approx. 2 cm.
Sizing: NOAH shoes are manufactured in European sizes.
Vegan and cruelty-free.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.