Minimal Vegan Leather Card Holder | Black & Yellow
This minimalist and practical unisex card holder and purse has been designed to take bills and coins along with the most important cards to to have at any given moment. Designed for those professionals changing the office concept.
Dimensions: 13cm x 8cm
- Exterior: Vegan leather- bio sourced material made with corn waste. This fabric is waterproof, washable, light, ecological and highly resistant
- Lining: RPET lining- Plastic that has already been created, usually plastic bottles are taken and chopped into tiny flakes. These flakes are then melted to separate the core PET ingredient inside of the bottle. This PET is then used to make the Lining
The STANDARD Oeko-Tex 100 is an independent testing and certification system that certifies that the fabric Canussa uses has been tested and meets the required criteria to be considered an ecological fabric, free of toxic substances toxic to health.
Taking into account the material, the most efficient way to care for the accessory is to wipe it with a damp cloth and store it protected in the provided dust cover.
One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every Canussa sold.
Made in Spain. Vegan, sustainable and cruelty-free.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.