Daphne Apple Leather Vegan Bucket Bag | Ivy
The bucket bag was created by Louis Vuitton to hold 5 champagne bottles. LUXTRA has reworked this classic shape, adding their signature side stripe to offer a modern, eco-friendly and ethical take on the classic.
Named in honour of electronic music pioneer, Daphne Oram.
- Ivy green bucket bag in a smooth, luxury vegan leather.
- Made from AppleSkin™ - an eco leather alternative made from apples.
- Large open interior compartment with zipped pocket.
- Holds a 9" tablet.
- Subtle logo embossing and silver tone hardware.
- Includes organic cotton dust bag.
Width 23cm (9")
Height 25cm (9.5")
Depth 14cm (5.5")
Max. strap drop 56cm (14.5")
Min. strap drop 37cm (18")
(all dimensions approximate)
MATERIAL & CARE
This product is crafted from AppleSkin™, a robust, waterproof Italian leather alternative. The heat stamped full-grain texture makes the material less prone to show signs of wear and tear from daily use.
Use a soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe away dirt and dust.
Vegan and cruelty-free. PETA Approved.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.