Dueodde Organic Cotton Stripe Culottes | White & Grey
VILDNIS updates the ultimate summer trouser with our Danish-inspired take on high-waisted wide-leg culottes. As wearable as they are sustainable, they're made from 100% soft organic cotton fabric, feature a tonal white and gunmetal stripe and incorporate a darted waistline with faux lace-up back for stand-out style from every angle. Pair with a neutral or block colour top to contrast the gunmetal button-up waistband and subtle VILDNIS signature stitching in white on the back pockets.
- Wide leg
- Front closure with gunmetal shank buttons
- Lace-up detail at back waist
- Back pockets with signature stitching
- Belt loops
- Woven khadi fabric with a gunmetal/white stripe and a soft hand feel.
- Composition: 100% organic cotton
- Construction: woven khaki
- Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of synthetic ones.
- Relaxed slim fit
- True to size
- Inseam length: 56cm in size S
- Model wears size S and is 170cm / 5'6" tall
- Find your right size in our size guide
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery.
If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately and directly.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based.
See Delivery page for full details
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. Please email us at email@example.com.
See Returns page for full details.