Duke Vegan Suede Cowboy Boots | Black
The iconic Duke cowboy boots are a classic. The elastics on both sides make them fit perfectly around your ankle, for a better "grip" we added new extra strong pullers. As usual, Good Guys are using 100% vegan and certified Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 materials, that imitate leather to perfection. 100% cruelty-free, 100% stylish cowboy boots.
You can dress them down or up. They are made of a soft but strong black vegan suede that makes these cowboy boots comfortable, good-looking, and long-lasting.
- Soft and resistant vegan suede upper (microfibre)
- A thick elastomer sole and wooden heel
- Extra-strong back and front pullers for a better grip
- Microfiber breathable lining
- All materials are sourced and produced in Europe and certified Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 class.
Fitting: Duke is a "pointed" shoe, the fitting of the DUKE is bigger than accurate. We advise that you order one size smaller than your usual size.
Boxes are made of recycled paper. With each pair of shoes, you will find a high-quality Good Guys cotton bag made in Italy that you can use for carrying your personal items while traveling or wrap and protect your shoes in your suitcase.
Made in Portugal, in a small fair-trade company working under EU law, respecting labor rights and the environment. Vegan & cruelty-free.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.