Edu Men's Cork Vegan Cap Toe Derby | Brown By NAE Vegan Shoes
Edu, the men's derby cap toe made of cork (FSC certified); a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, organic and biodegradable material.
These are the perfect match between the traditional, smart derby style and the natural beauty of cork that gives this shoe a distinguished versatile touch. Both the interior and the insole are hypoallergenic and made of toxin free materials. This fabric is breathable (to prevent suffocation and excessive foot sweat) and antibacterial (which prevents the formation of odours). The moisture wicking EVA padded insole padded and all the lining attributes make these shoes very flexible and you can wear them without worrying about blisters.
These are very attractive shoes that match a wide range of dressing styles. And, given their comfort, they are perfect to wear every day, anywhere. They are a perfect match between fashion and comfort.
- Made of FSC certified organic cork
- Lining: 90% Microfibre and 10% PU
- Vegan waxed cotton laces
- Insole: Padded with EVA and moisture wicking
- Durable, flexible, adaptable and anti-slippery SBR rubber sole
- Heel made of masonite (a slightly more resistant and steady SBR rubber)
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic, made with environmental-healthy materials
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the shoes with a dry cloth.
- Clean the shoes using a soaked cloth with soapy water.
- Leave them to dry naturally for 24 hours (away from direct sunlight).
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.