Esther Recycled Nylon Continental Wallet | Tan
A chic, sustainable & ethical wallet - with a daring splash of colour - named in honour of Nobel Prize winning economist Esther Duflo.
- Tan brown vegan leather continental-style wallet with contrasting sunshine yellow interior.
- Made from Organeah - a textile based on recycled nylon.
- 8 internal card slots, 1 zipped pocket, 2 areas for notes/receipts and one slide pocket.
- Two firm and secure snap button fastenings.
- Silver hardware
- Subtle interior logo embossing.
- Made in Italy.
Length 19cm (7.5")
Height 9.5cm (3.75")
Width 3cm (1 ")
MATERIALS & CARE
This product is crafted from Organeah: a non-woven textile made from recycled nylon. It is robust and water resistant. Marks can be cleaned with water using a damp soft cloth or sponge.
Vegan and cruelty-free. PETA Approved
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery.
If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately and directly.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based.
See Delivery page for full details
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. Please email us at email@example.com.
See Returns page for full details.