Esther Recycled Nylon Continental Wallet | Tan
A chic, sustainable & ethical wallet - with a daring splash of colour - named in honour of Nobel Prize winning economist Esther Duflo.
- Tan brown vegan leather continental-style wallet with contrasting sunshine yellow interior.
- Made from Organeah - a textile based on recycled nylon.
- 8 internal card slots, 1 zipped pocket, 2 areas for notes/receipts and one slide pocket.
- Two firm and secure snap button fastenings.
- Silver hardware
- Subtle interior logo embossing.
- Made in Italy.
Length 19cm (7.5")
Height 9.5cm (3.75")
Width 3cm (1 ")
MATERIALS & CARE
This product is crafted from Organeah: a non-woven textile made from recycled nylon. It is robust and water resistant. Marks can be cleaned with water using a damp soft cloth or sponge.
Vegan and cruelty-free. PETA Approved
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.