Geiranger Organic Cotton & SeaCell™ Jersey Dress | Black
VILDNIS gives your go-to LBD a contemporary, eco-friendly update in slim-fitting lightweight jersey blending cotton and Seacell. Double fabric through the skirt provides extra structure and full coverage, with a subtly elasticated dropped waistline moulding effortlessly into a sleek feminine top contrasting a statement raw, slashed neck with extra long skinny sleeves.
Worn here with the Deadwood Nevada leather jacket.
- Extra long slim fitting sleeves
- Round neck with raw edge detail
- Double layer skirt for extra coverage
- Elasticated waist
- A lightweight jersey with a soft hand feel
- Composition: 80% Organic Cotton / 20% Seacell
- Construction: single jersey
- Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of chemical ones. Seacell is made from sustainably harvested seaweed and made in a closed-loop system like Lyocell, reusing water and chemicals.
- Slim fitting
- Sits just above the knee
- Extra long sleeves
- True to size
- Length: S 100cm, M 101cm and L 102cm
- Model wears size S and is 170cm / 5'7" tall
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.