Oscar Vegan Suede Dealer Chelsea Boots | Beige
Introducing the new Spring Summer addition to the Premium line of hand-made shoes and boots made in Italy.
The Oscar are high-quality boots that are heat-sealed with stitched welt and cemented construction. A 'cemented construction' means that the welt is stitched, and the sole is then cemented to the welt and heat-sealed, which can be re-soled and are made to last. This technique is extra-strong and durable. The oil-based sole is choc absorbent and extra resistant to tear and wear.
The Oscar boots were entirely hand-made and stitched and are available in Beige Vegan suede and Black Vegan leather. The Oscar dealer boots are the pair you will wear all day and walk miles and miles with style and a cool look 100% vegan.
- Microfibre upper uses a non-woven technology and is 100% vegan, REACH certified
- Lining is plant-based, made from Corn and V-label (Vegan certified), It's 100% recycled and recyclable. It's highly absorbing and fast-drying
- Oekotex Standard 100 Class approved.
- Extra durable Brown translucid oil-based sole
- Beige stitched welt
- Cemented construction
- Strong elastic on both sides
- Woven Yellow and Black puller in the back
- Made with care in a family-owned factory in Italy
Fitting: Size 36EU to 46EU. The fitting is accurate. If you are between sizes we recommend selecting the next full size up.
Care: We recommend to only use products that are meant for microfibre and synthetic Leather. Clean the upper part of your shoes, use a soft brush (or Toothbrush) and brush the shoes gently after the rain or once a month to get the dust and dirt out of them, that will keep them "looking good". Wash the removable sole separately with cold water.
Boxes are made of recycled paper. With each pair of shoes, you will find in the package a Good Guys cotton bag made in Italy you can use for traveling with your shoes carry around your precious belongings in your bag in your daily life.
Hand made in Italy by a family-owned "Atelier" based in the Marche Region, between the sea and the hills.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to VAT and/or import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.