Da Vinci Apple Leather Vegan Clogs | Natural
By Good Guys Don't Wear Leather
The Da Vinci Natural vegan clogs on the Ideal bottoms allow maximum comfort. Made of Appleskin™ (an alternative to leather made of 40% apple wastes in Italy), this is one of Good Guys most eco-friendly clogs. The Natural version of the Da Vinci clogs is the colour that goes with any day and any mood. Very traditional "clogs" with a fresh look and colour, easy to wear with pants or skirts.
These Vegan-leather clogs are a collaboration between the Good Guys and the 100-year-old Swedish company Troentorp. The clogs are made in a sturdy microfibre that is Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 class I certified and in compliance with REACH.
These Da Vinci vegan clogs are both eco-friendly and waterproof and made on varnished Ideal bottoms.
- Upper in Appleskin™ (an alternative to leather made of 40% apple waste, made in Italy)
- Lining in soft plant-based and eco-friendly microfibre made of corn
- Troentorp Clogs' Ideal bottoms
- Anatomically constructed footbed with arch support
- Footbed in natural Alderwood for ultimate moist absorption
- Griptech PU sole for increased comfort and grip
- Heel height: 5.5 cm (2.2 inches)
- Width: Regular
Fitting note: Da Vinci fitting is accurate and we advise you to take your regular size. If you are in-between sizes, you can choose the size up for more comfort.
Boxes are made of recycled paper. With each pair of shoes, you will find a high-quality Good Guys cotton bag made in Italy that you can use for carrying your personal items while traveling or wrap and protect your shoes in your suitcase.
PETA approved, vegan and cruelty-free.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.