Van Gogh Vegan Leather Closed Clogs | Brown
VAN GOGH is the Closed heel clogs you’ll need this winter, perfectly cosy with warm socks, outside or at home. They will protect your feet from the cold, the back-heel is strong and will keep your feet in place while you walk on a bounce footbed. If you never wore clogs before you will "dig" the experience!
- Upper in brown eco-friendly and waterproof microfibre (vegan leather)
- Lining in soft eco-friendly microfibre
- Black piping
- Natural varnish Ideal bottoms
- Anatomically constructed footbed with arch support
- Alderwood footbed for ultimate moist absorption
- Thick Ideal PU sole for increased comfort
- Padded Instep and closed heel for extra stability
- Heel height: 5.5 cm (2.2 inches)
- Width: Regular
These vegan clogs adjust to the anatomical shape of the feet and are designed in order to provide support and comfort, standing up all day or sitting at your desk. With raised heels and arch support you should feel at home in your clogs. The microfibre lining guarantee odourless feet, is absorbent and have antibacterial properties, it will keep your feet dry and healthy all day long.
Fitting note: For closed clogs we recommend sizing up, especially if in-between sizes or planning on wearing thick socks.
Boxes are made of recycled paper. With each pair of shoes, you will find a high-quality Good Guys cotton bag made in Italy that you can use for carrying your personal items while traveling or wrap and protect your shoes in your suitcase.
PETA approved, vegan and cruelty-free.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.