Isia Vegan Leather Roman Gladiator Sandals | Black By NAE Vegan Shoes
Isia, the women's flat roman gladiator sandals, crafted from Vegan Nobuk; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
This timeless, classically designed shoe is crafted from vegan nobuk's supple surface in solid black to bring you a smart and casual look. To add accent detailing, Nae's logo is situated on the footbed, along with a silver metal buckle to fasten the foot securely inside the shoe. They are made with hypoallergenic materials, free from dangerous environmental toxins. The sandals are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odours.
Fresh and confident sandals you won't want to take off, they will perfectly suit many occasions, whilst being comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out. A constantly-stylish, irresistible shoe for those who love going out.
- Outer: Nobuk microfibre
- Fastening: Buckle made with nickel-free metal, attached to the ankle strap
- Soles: Neolite (synthetic gum rubber) – slip-resistant and durable
- Breathable, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic; made with environmentally friendly materials
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing. Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.