Karen Vegan Leather Mid-Calf Chelsea Boots | Black By NAE Vegan Shoes
Karen, the Chelsea style mid-calf boots made of Bio Eco Corn vegan leather: a sustainable, innovative, water resistant, light, very durable and cruelty-free material.
This model has a block heel and an indented anti-slip sole that gives it a timeless distinction, along with the traditional soberness of the solid pattern, the flexible side panel and the back strap that helps to put them on. The welt stitching makes for a beautiful finishing touch and adds more durability. These vegan boots, made with toxin free materials, are made from Bio Eco Corn: a material made of recycled polyester and fibres resultant from corn fermentation. Besides being breathable and antibacterial (preventing bad odours), they have a moisture-wicking padded EVA footbed.
The Karen makes for a very comfortable model that can be worn all day long without the risk of having blisters. These are very versatile boots to wear both indoors and outdoors, the perfect fit between style and comfort.
- Upper and lining: Bio Eco Corn leather, made from recycled polyester and fibres resultant from corn fermentation
- Insole: moisture-wicking cushioned EVA foam
- Durable, anti-slip TR rubber sole
- No zipper – elastic side panel made with elastane
- Heel and platform: 4.5 cm (1.77 inches) and 1.5 cm (1 inch) respectively
- Water-resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, made with health safety materials
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight. Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.