Ledbury Recycled Vegan Leather Backpack | Black
Ledbury is a black recycled, vegan leather backpack with a difference- reinventing this classic as a refined, elegant 'power' bag, capable of comfortably carrying your essentials whilst enhancing your silhouette. Ledbury is made of Culthread's bestselling black recycled vegan quilted leather, which is softly padded with recycled plastic bottles. As with all Culthreads, Ledbury combines style with practicality; the sleek slimline profile has an inner flap designed for your laptop of any size. This fashionable bag has an inside zipped pocket and a phone pocket, and is secured via a chunky re-cycled double outer zip. The cushioned shoulder straps are finished with a Pinatex trim - the luxurious vegan material made from pineapples. There is also a useful strap at the top for carrying by hand or hanging up.
- The first culthread 'power' back-pack
- Re-cycled black vegan leather with beige recycled lining
- Trimmed with deep brown Pinatex
- Padded with recycled plastic bottles
- Laptop, phone and zipped inside pockets
- Cushioned adjustable straps
- Slimline profile
- Comfortably fits all laptop
- Useful handle for carrying and hanging
- Ethically hand made
- Most sustainable Culthread bag to date
- Width 39cm, height 46.5cm, depth 6cm (15.4 x 18.3 x 2.5 inches)
Sponge off any dirt with a damp cloth. we recommend a green dry cleaning service for this Culthread if absolutely necessary
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 310 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.