Malaika Bio-acetate Eco-Friendly Sunglasses | Ember
Malaika’s thicker square shape and clean silhouette is beautifully balanced, providing a modern take on a design that draws its inspiration from the spirit of the Sixties. In a stunning Ember tortoiseshell with green-grey Grilamid lenses.
- Bio-acetate frame certified 100% bio-degradable
- High quality, more eco-friendly lenses (39% plant resin)
- Scratch resistant + 100% blocking of harmful UV rays
- Soft microfiber bag to protect and clean your lens
- Hand woven recycled case from Bolgatanga, Ghana
- Pala gives back to vision projects for every pair sold
What is bio-acetate?
This kinder to the environment material is made with plasticisers from renewable sources rather than oil-based ones. By changing these chemicals into biodegradable plasticisers, the entire material becomes plant based, can break down, and as a result is better for our planet. Plus, it reduces our reliance on non-renewable resources.
As a brand driven by purpose, Pala's mission is to produce high quality, long-lasting eyewear that minimises impact on the planet and maximises impact on people. Designed for those who acknowledge the need for a better future, appreciate the world we live in and embrace the adventure of exploring it, Pala takes a unique approach to fashion creating a range of sunglasses that support life-changing vision projects in Africa for every pair sold.
Handmade in Italy out of family run workshop.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.