Martina Vegan Leather Chelsea Boot | Black
Inspired by the Chelsea boot, these Martina vegan boots are a modern take on a classic style. Handcrafted with elastic sides for a high-quality comfort fit, Martina is suitable for all foot types and set on a chunky block heel to provide support. Delicate fluid stitching and an elegant offset insert create personality and ultimate feminine chic.
Martina is your autumn wardrobe staple and perfect on most occasions. Combine with high-waisted 7/8 trousers, a long tulle skirt or an lightweight blazer.
- Upper material: micronappa - a very high quality microfiber material that looks similar to nappa leather. It is a high-tech product made from finely woven polyester fiber. It is breathable, soft, durable, dirt-repellent and easy to care for.
- Toe: slender and levelled off
- Insole: padded
- Sole: contoured
- Shaft height: approx. 14 cm
- Heel height: 4 cm
Sizing: NOAH shoes are manufactured in European sizes.
Vegan and cruelty-free. PETA approved.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.