Achille Vegan Nappa Leather Brogued Derby | Brown
An elegant but informal vegan shoe, Achille stands out thanks to its decorated dovetail upper and perforations on the toe. The preferred model of men with a high instep and wide foot due to its easy fit.
To add an elegant touch to a more informal look, wear these brown shoes with jeans, a shirt and a sporty jacket. In formal occasions, wear them with a suit. Never judge a look by its cover... But with a Derby you can!
Also available in Black.
- Upper: Micronappa - a high-quality microfiber material similar to nappa leather. It is a top-level technology product, composed of ultra-fine polyester fibres. This fabric is breathable, soft-to-touch, long-lasting, waterproof and easy to clean.
- Insole: Microfiber
- Sole: Non-slip vegan rubber - a blend of natural rubber and recycled materials.
- Fastening: Laces
Sizing: NOAH shoes are manufactured in European sizes.
Vegan and cruelty-free.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.