Oural Vegan Suede Boots | Khaki
This thin boot with its pretty round laces and neat finishes will match all your outfits, from the most comfortable to the most dressed. An indispensable and durable tool that will follow you everywhere!
- Upper: recycled synthetic fibres, solvent free (29% recycled polyester, 53% polyester, 18% polyurethane)
- Lining and inner sole: eco-friendly material made from recycled grain (36% viscose, 35% bio-pu (recycled cereals), 29% polyurethane)
- Laces: recycled laces made from plastic bottles removed from the Mediterranean Sea
- Outsole: neolite
- 2.5 cm heel
This model fits normally, choose your usual size.
Care: To clean them, use a sponge soaked in soapy water and wrung out well. Choose a soft, non-abrasive sponge. For imitation suede shoes, scrub gently with a crepe brush. To freshen up the inside of your shoes after wearing them, you can sprinkle a little baking soda on them and leave them for a few hours.
Do not use any other cleaning products for your shoes: no specific leather products, no vinegar, no alcohol or any other chemical products.
Made in Portugal. Cruelty free & Vegan.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.