Panthera Desserto® Cactus Leather Vegan Mini Tote | Cranberry
Made from bio-based cactus leather to avoid exploiting animals for fashion.
Cactus leather is a more sustainable and ethical plant-derived alternative material to animal leather. It is vegan certified, meaning it does not contain animal ingredients of any kind. It is made with organic cacti grown in the state of Zacatecas Mexico through responsible agricultural practices that respect the environment, and promote the health and survival of native flora and fauna.
The cactus leather used to craft the PANTHERA Mini is made up of 30% cactus fiber and 70 % Bio PU. It is free from toxic chemicals, phthalates, and PVC.
- PU lining, free from phthalates, heavy metals and lead. Breathable and absorbent.
- Handmade handle.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Punctuated by recyclable hand-finished hardware.
- Recyclable premium zip fastening along top, produced with solar energy.
Comes with a dust bag made out of untreated and unbleached locally sourced cotton.
Our packaging is made out of recycled and recyclable materials.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.