Panthera Desserto® Cactus Leather Vegan Mini Tote | Sand
SENTIENT'S signature Panthera Tote is growing an ecosystem of its own kind, giving birth to a new and more compact “take anywhere” version - the Panthera Mini! This cuteness has space for just about all of your essentials, whilst remaining lightweight and maintains a structured shape that will embellish any style. Wear it more practically as a crossbody or more elegantly with only its artful and handmade handle, an infallible showstopper.
Cactus leather made by a Mexican based textile brand Desserto®. In the state of Zacatecas grows the cacti to create this sustainable and vegan leather in a fully organic plantation, meaning that no pesticides or herbicides are used for its harvest. The cactus plantation is USDA certified.
- Produced with vegan and sustainable cactus leather
- Lining is a synthetic fibre that is breathable and absorbent, free from toxic substances in its production process. Lead and phthalates free. The factory where it is produced recycles and reuses water used in production
- Handmade handle
- Includes crossbody extension
- High quality zip fastening along top, made out of nickel with a gold finish
- Dust bag included
- Height: 25 cm
- Width: 30 cm
- Weighs approximately 300 grams
The Panthera Mini proudly joins and furthers SENTIENT'S alliance with Naturalia, an environmental non-profit dedicated to conserving, protecting and restoring ecosystems and biodiversity in Mexico. It is created in the name of the preservation of the Mexican Jaguar, and takes its name after the Jaguar's scientific name: Panthera Onca.
10% of the proceeds obtained from each purchase will be donated to Naturalia to support their Initiative Operation Jaguar. With your help, SENTIENT help Naturalia create natural reserves that allow ecosystems to thrive and perform their natural services, and species -like the Jaguar- to live freely and securely within their natural habitats.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.