Panthera Desserto® Cactus Leather Vegan Tote | White
The Panthera Tote is a true representation of what SENTIENT stand for. It is created in the name of the preservation of the Mexican Jaguar, following the Jaguar's scientific name: Panthera Onca. SENTIENT bring the Panthera to life to exalt the efforts undertaken by Naturalia, an organisation that has been working for more than 30 years to protect Mexico's vital ecosystems and biodiversity.
10% of the proceeds obtained from each purchase will be donated to Naturalia to support their Initiative Operation Jaguar, creating a network of natural reserves to protect jaguars and other species from extinction.
- Produced with vegan and sustainable cactus leather
- Lining is a synthetic fibre that is breathable and absorbent, free from toxic substances in its production process. Lead and phthalates free. The factory where it is produced recycles and reuses water used in production
- Handmade handle
- Includes crossbody extension
- High quality zip fastening along top, made out of nickel with a gold finish
- Dust bag included
- Height: 25 cm
- Width: 30 cm
- Weighs approximately 700 grams
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.